We have been in our new place almost five months and still don't have our record player hooked up - we need new speakers and some great swap meet find to put it on. It's definitely going to have to happen soon though, since I am itching to stretch out on the floor and listen to my favorite records (Billie Holiday... Dolly Parton... The Smiths... the list goes on and on.)
Sources (from top to bottom): Billboard, Urban Outfitters, Jaclyn Companaro, Design*Sponge, Freunde von Freunden, Emily Benziger, MilK Magazine, Hautelook, Apartment Therapy, Dwell, and Brian Ferry.
- This dancing girls emoji piñata is the best. (I use that emoji constantly)
- Simple & playful watermelon cake toppers.
- New favorite artist: Philippe Weisbecker.
- Yummy chocolate-dipped peanut butter cookies.
- Madly in love with color-coded photography.
- A tour inside Lisa Congdon's colorful studio.
- How swearing in public has changed over time. Interesting.
- A guava pineapple refresher sounds perfect for these hot days.
- Cheerful typographic prints.
- Tiny cookie cakes!
- I want to visit the pink sands of Greece...
- and this French seaside town.
- 12 August DIY projects.
- A beautiful backyard wedding.
- Such an easy way to wrap a birthday present.
- This cake sounds incredible.
- Lovin' this collaboration between friends.
- Ice cream cone surprise balls.
- This photoshoot is so fun.
- I'm a sucker for photos of greenhouses. All that pretty foliage!
- 15 interior design feeds to follow on Instagram.
- A cake that is an homage to the 1980s & Sixteen Candles. So fantastic.
- On chasing clients if you're a freelancer.
- I'm all about the spiked lemonades. Like this one and this one.
Have a fun-filled, fantabulous weekend, people! Eat some donuts and dance until you can hardly see- that's my plan anyway. (artwork above by Emily Isabella)
I have been on such a donut kick lately. I wake up all the time wanting to hop in my car and try out new donut shops in town (if you live in the LA-area, my favorites at the moment are here & here- I love a good classic). Not only are they insanely delicious, but just looking at them makes me happy. Be on the lookout this week- I have a little donut-inspired download coming soon.
Sources (from top to bottom): Paper & Stitch, How Sweet It Is, Francisco Marin, Paper Source, DESIGNLOVEFEST, Sweet Style Blog, Instagram: collegeprepster, Style Me Pretty, Maison Cupcake, and Studio DIY.
One of my dearest friends Amy of Little Bright Studio just reopened her shop and I adore every pretty little thing in it. She has such an amazing eye for colors and patterns.
(Check out the Little Bright Studio website for more of Amy's work)
Not much to say on this balmy Saturday summer afternoon, except for the fact that I still cannot get enough of the bohemian gypsy trend in interior design. These homes makes me want to curl up with my cat and a book and never leave.
Sources (from top to bottom): Delightfully Tacky, Urban Outfitters, unknown, Apartment Therapy: Lauren & Stiles, Ana Lopo, Moon & Trees, The Bohemian Muse, Freunde von Freunden: Nor Toma, Bldg Blog, Emily Katz, vemae, and Ace Hotel.