11.24.2009

interior inspiration : living in france.













It is no secret that I am a Francophile at heart. I absolutely adore French films, pastries, style, music, and of course, interiors. I don't strive to be filthy rich, but I won't lie- having a little vacation home in France someday would make me really happy.

Sources (from top to bottom): Marie Claire Maison, Design*Sponge: Sandrine Place, desire to inspire, Point Click Home, Laurent Bourgois Architecture, Marie Claire Maison, the style files, Design*Sponge: Barbara Barrada, The Selby: Elisa Nalin, Mark Eden Schooley, and Cookie Magazine.

9 comments:

  1. Okay, I live in Paris: you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Lyon, and I never saw places like this. And even when i see the pictures I can't tell there'are more french than swedish or american...hope i don't break your dreams..
    but you welcome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all.. specially the pink room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a (not so) secret dream to move to France. I think I could do it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these! They really fit my style!

    I love france too! Some day I want to live in Paris...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love to live in the paris of Amelie Poulain, still i don't think it'll ever look like that except with a lot of goodwill and imagination :) It's one of the most beautiful european cities though. I like the picture of the Selby, such a crazy room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many of these interiors I could live with. You have captured the city and the country of France. In my mind at least!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are gorgeous! I am living in la france and am blogging all about her lovely pastries, fashion and culture all the time, feel free to stop by x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...