1.17.2011

alt summit.



Good afternoon, readers! I hope you are all enjoying your 3-day weekend. I just wanted to mention that tomorrow I will be heading off to Alt Design Summit and couldn't be more excited! I will be speaking/moderating a panel on Big Creative Companies & Social Media with some fabulous folks from Martha Stewart and Dwell Studio. I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of design/lifestyle bloggers attending and cannot wait to meet each and every one of them. If you will be attending, let me know- see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet you at ALT!! It is going to be an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun! it looks like it's shaping up to be a fabulous event. can't wait to hear all the round-ups so i can pretend i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!!! I will come back for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just checked out the alt website, what a fab idea for bloggers to interact and exchange inspirations. thanks for sharing! wish we had something similar in this part of the world! hv a ball at alt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved meeting you and seeing you moderate:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...