10.14.2011

ten images of inspiration : color crushing on pinterest.












Yes, I am obsessed with Pinterest... I just can't seem to keep myself away from it. And so, another Pinboard-acquired inspiration to share late tonight. Next week is Autumn Colours Week, so I've got colors on the mind. I hope your weekend is full of color, warmth, and a little adventure. Enjoy!

Pinboards (from top to bottom, click to view sources): Missy Kulik, Ez Pudewa, Nicole Balch, Mary Kate McDevitt, Joy Cho, Andrea Jenkins, Amy Nieto, Lovely Clusters, Poppytalk, and Tina Fussell.

7 comments:

  1. Those fling wrappers are super rad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you shared your pinterest account? i would love to follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely choices! Pinterest is so much fun - I've got a board of just rainbow colors that have ended up inspiring my mixed media work! and another board of color combinations that i like. i think i found you and am now following- here's ours! http://pinterest.com/thingswithwings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this inspiration board! This color combo is at the top of my list these days so I really enjoyed it. Especially the tulip pattern - as you scroll down it looks like they shimmer! Yay for "special effects"! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those balloons!! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...